Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Silent Hill 3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gouken

Gouken

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Gaming; Computers; Technophile
Click to view battle stats
And it has problems. I downloaded the full game off Sprnova.org and boy am I having fun with it. Great game so far (graphics wise) but bugs aplenty. Everytime I try and access my inventory now the game crash's. I've been having this problem for a week now and I still havent found a solution. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I didn't know they made this game for PC, is it any good bsides the bugs? I mean control wise, but I guess its easier because you use the mouse. Is it in another language? I had HOD 2 but it was half in japanese.

Gouken

Gouken

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Gaming; Computers; Technophile
It's good so far. but unless this bug is fixed, you cannot go any further seeing as you need to go to your inventory for an item. And it's in 5 different languages (It's DVD format).

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Sounds pretty cool. I was just wondering b4 I start to download it if I do, how fast did it go for you if you have cable/dsl?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users