Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Please make a Mugen n00b proud

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The Kula

The Kula

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hey all first of all this looks like some good forums i think i might stay. :D

i have the patch but have one pro it keeps on saying Initilizing Keybaod and gets stuck there just wont load. My Sys specs r below if that helps. I also had one more question. Next week i am hopefully buying a X-Arcade. Does it work wiht Mugen?

SYS SPECS

XP 3000+
512 DDR
Radeon 9800
Win XP Pro

i hope u can help as i use to play mugen all the time back in the days of WIn98 :D

The Kula

The Kula

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
please could someone reply with some help?

:D

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
just rtead the pinned topics about mugen and xp pro
about the joystick, it should work with mugen, you will have to use the joytokey proggie

The Kula

The Kula

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
i tired it and no go. and i read all the pinned post and even tried to go to the turoia but unfornatley it is not in english.

The Kula

The Kula

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
please can i get some help or mabye some one can point me in the right direction?

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
in the xp topic i pinned there are llinks for two frontends, get one of them it is the easiest way toget started, there there is also a link to the programs to fix the osund and to the program that emulates the joystick if you have one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users