Cheating with NullDC

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lousy cheater who cheats to pass the levels. Yet, I need to know if there is any way at all to cheat using NullDC (Cheating with adresses, not game specific button codes and such).

It's actually to pass a certain "impossible" point or another in Sonic Adventure 2. Like: King Boom Boo; the slingshot in a "to the Chao"'s path in White Jungle; A big upward ramp in Final Chase...

I tryed using Cheat Engine, and it always works, even with emulators, but I can't find anything with it in NullDC!

Please help!

hehe, I had the same problem with King Boom Boo in SA2. I spent 1 hour on it though and I was able to get past that map. You need to do this though, when you hit the time clock go towards where you here the noise of hhim under ground. On the first one you can tell you are over him when the camera changes angles, when that happens hurry and dig he will come up and hit him. Do it again, this time hes on the wall, use the same technique as first time with the noise and then dig into the wall, punch, repeat. Third time go after him in the wall again, and the fourth time attack him in the ground floor like you did in the first one, except he moves faster now so you will try to have to time dig before camera passes over you. Takes a long time but you can do it. Also, in the Sonic stage 15 level the EMU won't let you get on a ramp in the antigravity chamber. In that level you have to technically outsmart the system. When on the purple ramp use jump to "fall" onto the red ramp, and from there use gravity to get yourself down to another coler ramp, and from there jump off the ledge to the top right of the ramp and land on rhe railing of the one on the opisite side, hit the switch, and then jump over to the bounce thing which shoots you back to the begining. Jump on to the red ramp again, turn the gravity switch on to send you to thefront of the level, launch the rocket, and boom you are done. Now, I played level 15 for like a total of 5 hours trying to figure out that (yes i'm kinda slow) but those where the only 2 bugs. Stage 15 was the only one that drove me insane, but king boom boo was pretty hard too. Those were the only two "impossbile" bugs I found, hopefully that can help you master the game (I did last monday). Hehe, anyways good luck.

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU jerzies!!!

You're the only person in the sort of millions I asked that gave me a good King Boom Boo emulated tutorial. And that hint with Stage 15 might come in handy :thumbsup1:

Thanks again... There is another ramp that I have been able to pass by outsmarting the system:

On the last Dark Stage, Final Chase; there is a big upward ramp.

Normaly, you would just go up, but if you try that, you will fall. If you try the boosters, you'll slam into the right wall. So, I descovered: Boost in the left booster, and keep pressing up-left. Then, Shadow will be very close to the right wall and he will suddenly make a small hop in the ramp. About 1/3 second after the hop, jump with all your might and Home on the springs. :punk:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I already hitted him the first, second and third time. I'm having real trouble with the fourth.

Oh, and JKKDARK, look at what I said on the first post:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lousy cheater who cheats to pass the levels.
It's actually to pass a certain "impossible" point or another in Sonic Adventure 2. Like: King Boom Boo; the slingshot in a "to the Chao"'s path in White Jungle; A big upward ramp in Final Chase...

That's why I needed cheats.

Edited by André Luís