Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Whoa! What happened to the board?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oldschoolgamer

oldschoolgamer

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:pc, gaming, art
Click to view battle stats
:P Well, I've been a way a little while and so was surprised about the new look of this board. I'm a for whatever keeps this board going in any form but DAMN, the new look is in stark contrast to the original! Oh well, thought the old one looked cool but I guess I'll get use to the look of the new one (IE: the less unique look).

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
it was mostly changed for security reasons. i agree though, it doesnt look as cool as the old board, especially the mars template and even the space template. they were pretty cool looking. oh well... maybe there are some cool templates available for invision board. i'll look around.

oldschoolgamer

oldschoolgamer

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:pc, gaming, art
Cool bud, just to be clear, it's not a knock in any way, you do what you got to do, this board and the effort you put into it is appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users