ZSNES is a Open-Source SNES emulator for Windows and DOS.
This development is done by the team and is not an official release.
Changes/Additions In ZSNES WIP:
* Updated IPS code. Now supports RLE, should fix problems if the ROM is expanded, and automatically view the ROM with a header. [Nach]
* Removed obsolete hack [pagefault]
* Added Visual Studio project, needs more work and clean up [pagefault]
* Updated Super FX chipsram settings [Nach]
* H-IRQ fix for many games [pagefault]
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
ZSNES WIP Updated!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users