Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi, everyone!!!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Darkniciad

Darkniciad

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hi, I'm Kunkler!

I came from A@H and spammed their quite abit so I think I will come over here and do some of the same. My speacilty is changing the topics of other peoples posts.

Anyway it looks like thier are some familiar faces here. Just in case you don't remember me heres a pic:

IMAGE REMOVED

Hope to talk to you guys soon and stop over and see me at A@H sometime!!!

RealDarkniciad

RealDarkniciad

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
The childish individual who posted this goes by the name of Kunkler currently at A@H.

The admin can quickly check and see that my e-mail matches my username, and thus proves who is who.

Feel free to delete this topic, and I apologize for this juvenile cretin's attempt to cause havoc within your forum as a result of something that happened elsewhere.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
I don't care who that was or who he was, but he has been banned.

RealDarkNiciad, plz u2u me in A@H for verification that is you within the next 48 hours or you will be banned too. I don't play retarded games with people, this is a emulation forum and don't bring this sh|t over here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users