YAPE is a Commodore 16/Plus 4 emulator for Windows.
* new README file (at last!)
* support for density select in true drive emulation
* drive LED on the PC keyboard scroll lock indicator
* shadowing 1541 ROM between $8000-$BFFF
* no more reattach of D64 files is necessary, when switching between the 1541 and 1551 true drive emulation modes
* added one final long pulse when saving in TAP format: wholewave TAP now produces a fully reloadable image
* fixed cycle timing of a few CPU read calls, most of the remaining raster glitches are gone
* fixed the 0x8F (SAX) opcode, it set the Z and N flags accidentally
* no more truncation in sound frequency conversion, interference sounds much better
* PC joystick is usable again (got broken in last release)
* SID setup dialog initialisation bug
* minor optimisation in sound rendering
* miscellaneous bugfixes
Download It Here
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
YAPE 0.50 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users