RockNES is a NES emulator for DOS.
- My brand new kickass 6502/2A03 CPU core;
- Sound drivers (pAPU + VRCVI) rewritten from scratch (better support);
- New savestate file format, fully composed by tagged blocks;
- Fixed a few problems saving/loading states;
- Fixed WAVE logging;
- Fixed WorkRAM initial data back to $00s, except for mapper #4;
- Fixed GUI colors if user selects a different palette (VS Unisystem);
- Fixed mappers #9 and #10 graphics on state loading;
- New fast stretched mode on 640x480 by default now;
- Added a disassembler, you can output ASM code to a window anytime;
- Others usual source fixes.
>> Visit HomePage
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
RockNES 3.00 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users