Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

EmuChina New Download System Info/Poll

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Does EmuChina's new file system sound good?

Does EmuChina's new file system sound good?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Hub Owner | OP

• Members+
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Emulation
    Weight Lifting
Click to view battle stats
20th,Feb, 2003 :

"We will install a new download system, it will be more efficiently, please use rommanager tools to clean up your Roms set, Or you will not adapt using it. It is simply for you to download when through the new system, only input the game name instead of finding them in the huge download page. So hope we can complete ISP replacement successfully."

:) :D

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
Click to view battle stats
yeah, i read about this earlier on their homepage. i personally like the idea. it should raise the download speeds up a bit i think. before, the speeds were rather pathetic, ever since they made the change from the old server. i hope it works out well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users