Some stuff

emsley

Dam guys looking for a job is hard now...

I went to the job centre accuired 2 jobs...

Went home a rang them...one says i will be reciveing an application form...the other cant get a manager to speak to me...i keep ringing back and there like...

were sorry there is no one to deal with your quirie...WTF!!

Dam i want a job and there offering them and i cant get it...so infureiating...

BTW the job is a hotel porter....Blame it on the bell boy :D

Just thoght i would mention it....

How are you jobs going?

i hate lazy employees myself emsley.. accuse their service.. but at least reconsider going back and give a direct phone call to the manager.

my job as a office engineer assist. i only do basic stuff !! mostly checking and printing blue prints, computer databasing, vcm, etc. :D

i probably have the easiest job in the world. i work as an assistant manager of a newspaper printing and distribution center. basically, i go in to work at about 2:00 am, sit on my butt for about 4 hours infront of the computer(playing some nes), occasionally emerging from behind my desk to yell at someone. :?: what makes the job even easier is that there is like 5 other people with the same job title as me, in turn, doing my job for me. so...like i said, "the easiest job in the world". funny thing is though...thats the problem, its TOO easy, and im bored out of my mind!!! im presently looking for another line of work, something more challenging. as soon as i find such a job, im quiting. :D

hotel porter huh? will you be getting tips? jobs where you get tips are the best. when i was younger, i worked as a caddy at a country club, before that, as a grocery store bag boy, and at both jobs i got MAD tips!! :) that plus my regular wages, i was livin large. :wink:

English people tip??

I dont know about that :?:

Im just looking foward to all the "hotties" that come in the the place....

I will be peaking threw a keyhole on a night :wink: j/k.

It is only to september...then i start my training as a plumber and gas appliance enginer type thing... :D