RockNES is a NES emulator for DOS & Linux. Only the DOS binary has been updated.
* More internal changes and rewrites;
* NES joypad latch was not being cleared if the input type is joystick;
* Fixed a mistake on movie play status (bleh);
* Fixed a stupid loading bug for trained ROMs;
* Fixed ppu address reset behaviour (Rambo is okay);
* Fixed MMC3 IRQs (yay, finally);
* Allowed mapper IRQs to trigger on scanline 240 (fixes a few games);
* Added a specific fix for Rad Racer games (the road is okay);
* Fixed 8-sprites ppu flag;
* Fixed filenames to dump chr data;
* Small PSG and color emphasis/monochrome optimizations;
* GFX corruption (like map#226) has been fixed;
* Changed joypad data reading behaviour;
* Changed to compile with the newest stable Allegro release;
* Changed some filenames for dumping RAMs;
* Minor core cleanups, bug fixes and cosmetic changes.
Get it at - http://rocknes.kinox.org/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
RockNES 2.40 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users