I need a Metal Slug 5 Pack!

You know with the rom emulator (Preferably Kawaks) + data file and all that other crap please

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE AND I DONT KNOW how to get it working!

(Thread Edited By: GameCop | Reason: Turn of constant CAPS! Stop shouting!)

Edited by gexgarrett

Well for starters, go to this thread. That'll get you Metal Slug 5 and the relevant.dat file.

You'll need to use WinRar or a similar program to extract the 2 files together into one file. I won't bother explaining that since it's pretty simple stuff that you probably already know.

Next you'll need a copy of Winkawaks 1.46 + Loader, which you can pick up by clicking Here.

You run the loader by using the star shaped icon (not just the regualr kawawks icon) that reads 'kawaks 1.46 hack'

Now I'm pretty certain that this version of Loader already has the details for Metal Slug 5 already in the.dat file. But if it doesn't (and you'll know it doesn't if when running kawaks you can't pick up / run Metal Slug 5), thenyou just need to put the relevant.dat info into the loader.

To do this, simply open the Metal Slug 5.dat that you've downloaded with Notepad. Copy the contents of the document.

Next, open up the file asr.dat in the Kawaks folder using Notepad. Paste the Metal Slug 5 info in at the bottom.

That's it, you should be ready to run now.

BTW, This is a marked improvement on Metal Slug 4, but it still isn't a patch on the first 3 in the series. At least I didn't think so anyway.