Any PS2 Emulator running a decent compatible list?

emsley

I was looking to try ICO and shadow of the colossus.

Any one know what I should be looking at to get this running?

I have a fairly decent rig dual core 3.2 Pentium, and an HD6800 graphics card and plenty of RAM.

cheers/.

pcsx2 has pretty good compatibility (both of those play), however, i'm not sure your specs are going to cut it. It has very high requirements (especially depending on games that use the hardware exensively like SotC).

With some tweaking you may get it playable, but results vary.

pcsx2 has pretty good compatibility (both of those play), however, i'm not sure your specs are going to cut it. It has very high requirements (especially depending on games that use the hardware exensively like SotC).

With some tweaking you may get it playable, but results vary.

I got okami running at 60FPS I had to dig around but found a bios and the mapping of the PS3 pad (motionjoy drivers) was a pain in the butt.

But okami isnt exatcly pushing it graphic wise.

Uhhh can you tell me what a low reseoution i should set it at I have it native to my HDTV 1369

+768 but think i should bring it down a bit.

okami occasionally looked a little ripped here and there.

graphics tearing is the term but like i said i think it was because i had the res tipped out.

Getting ICO now see how that goes later on tonight.

Suprised Okami pushes the PS2 hardware, might be my motherboard helping im not sure what model it is but it is a tip top gaming model one.

50fps in Ico btw...

Edited by emsley

graphics tearing is the term but like i said i think it was because i had the res tipped out.

Suprised Okami pushes the PS2 hardware, might be my motherboard helping im not sure what model it is but it is a tip top gaming model one.

50fps in Ico btw...

Is that pal or ntsc?

Im playing god of war 2 but i thought i had got god of war 2.

Having some strange slow down, the game will be running at 50FPS then drop to 35 even the music slows down I would of thought that would of run to a decent degree.

The slow down is odd. still plays well in most places though/

50fps in Ico btw...

Is that pal or ntsc?

I got SoTc running but like you said it dips to 30FPS now and then if i could push it to around 40FPS I reckon I could get this working what can I do to speed up the emulator? I reduced the resolution but the rest of it is stuff I dont understand, i note when i searched i saw some speed hacks and some other tweaks but they were for older version dating back as far as 2009.