The big thank you

Paradox32

Hi to all on these boards. I've been hanging around enjoying all the fantastic emulators the good old brick has to offer for many moons, but apart from a couple of posts on Xbox Scene have been largely silent. So I just would like to start a big generic thank you post to all the coders, past and present that have made the Xbox the fantastic machine it is. It's such a shame it got killed off so quickly, long may it live in the background. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to all on these boards. I've been hanging around enjoying all the fantastic emulators the good old brick has to offer for many moons, but apart from a couple of posts on Xbox Scene have been largely silent. So I just would like to start a big generic thank you post to all the coders, past and present that have made the Xbox the fantastic machine it is. It's such a shame it got killed off so quickly, long may it live in the background. :)

I'll second near every word in that, a big thanks to everyone who's made all of this possible. It is a shame the games for the old brick dried up quickly, but then it's not been about that for a few years and we're still going strong!

:(