nullDC Issues

Heya all. I know, my first post and it's asking for help. I suck. XP

I'm having a problem with my nullDC installation. I'm getting a few different messages, but they all say the same thing: I can't play my stupid game. >.> Here's a screenshot of the error that I'm getting most often now.

Rawru.jpg

Okies...So I'm sorta new to emulation, sorta not. I sold all of my games and consoles so I could by a new computer that could handle emulation. Prior to this, I messed around with older emulators, the most recent one being PS1. This is my first step into the next (sorta) gen console emulation. I don't really understand a lot of the newer things about it, but I'm tryin'. :)

Oh, and if anyone's curious, the only game I really wanna play on Dreamcast is Skies of Arcadia. >.> Can't find the silly Gamecube version anywhere, and all I have is a scratched up copy of the Dreamcast version. I figured that would make it legal enough for me to download it. <.<;;;

So...Yeah. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. ^_^;;

No, if you own the game and still downloaded the game off the Internet, what you did is still illegal. The only way to make it legal would be to dump the CD image from your own disc.

Anyway.

Please use the controller plugin that does not have netplay functionalities coded in them. That means anything but the one that has [Winhook,NET] in it's name. Plus, update to nullDC v1.0.0 BETA 1.6. The public Beta 1 is already too old for comfort.

Ah, I see. Okay thanks, I'll do just that. I'll also see about finding the actual CDs somewhere nearby. None of the stores here sell them at all, it's sad. ;_;

EDIT: Okay, I did what you said, and I still got an error, the same one that I got before I changed that setting:

Rawru2.jpg

But on a good/happy note, my friend finally decided to sell his copy of the game! ...For seventy dollars. -.- He was in love with that game, but I'm desperate here. >.<

EDIT AGAIN: I'll probably upgrade a bit later, when I have a little bit more time for this, I have some homework to do right now. x.x

Edited by Feebriel

Ah, I see. Okay thanks, I'll do just that. I'll also see about finding the actual CDs somewhere nearby. None of the stores here sell them at all, it's sad. ;_;

EDIT: Okay, I did what you said, and I still got an error, the same one that I got before I changed that setting:

Rawru2.jpg

But on a good/happy note, my friend finally decided to sell his copy of the game! ...For seventy dollars. -.- He was in love with that game, but I'm desperate here. >.<

EDIT AGAIN: I'll probably upgrade a bit later, when I have a little bit more time for this, I have some homework to do right now. x.x

Yeah, I had this same problem and updating to 1.6 worked.

Edited by Spiritchaser

Huh...Okay, I'll do that first then. Thanks. :D It just took so long to install the thing before, I didn't wanna go through that again, so I was gonna try and make this work. Well, whatevs. =3!

And I talked to m friend; he is now willing to sell it for fifty, 'cuz I bought him dinner last night. Sw00t. :angry: