Camcorder probs

Ahmad89

Alright, im back with one of my PC problems. Here it goes:

I have a Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80 installed one my computer but the problem is it is sort of incompatible with windows vista, that is when i use for example MSN messenger and i want to use my camcorder as my camera it wont let me choose the DVC 80 (it crashes when i do). When i even use Studio 8, the program it came with, it crashes. I checked thier website and they provides drivers for vista for almost everything except this one. But, i did a little searching and i just wanted to see if my DVC 80 was any good and it was. I was able to install Ulead videostudio and it did not crash when i chose DVC 80 and i can see myself and the video on the tape, even capture them.

My problem is i want to be able to use my camcorder as my webcam for MSN messenger. I dont want to necessarly use my DVC 80 but i thought it would work (it would have on xp i think). Please dont tell me to burn vista and get xp as i would have done that if i wanted to.

These are the following things i have:

SONY HANDYCAM TRV128

S-video cable (thats what i used to connect my camcorder to the DVC 80)

Capture card (i dont know what its called but im pretty sure i have one)

S-video to composite

Studio 8 (not fully compatible with Vista)

my computer has a s-video in, and also a composite in (if that makes sense)

DVC 80

can i do it with the above. I dont care about quality.

EDIT: Change of plans, i was using the Ulead Videostudio and capturing my video with the DVC 80 and i got the blue screen. I want a way to not use the DVC 80 unless someone know of a patch that can fix it to make it vista compatible.

Edited by Ahmad89