all in 1

1InuYasha

i got my swap magic coder 3.8 and slide card pro-- it works great on my ps2 fat....

is there some way i could use my swap magic disc on my brothers slim ps2 and play copy game without ordering some toll for him as well...?

iam going out 2 buy a network adapter from Game Stop for $14.00...

can alot of copy games be played online ?

can i simply use my usb logitech headset with microphone support -for online games ?

i need a internal hard drive 2 work with my network adapter right ?

if i go 2 [best buy] what 2 look for---like maxtor and seagate,exact features........

(stepping out and will be back in soon)

Edited by 1InuYasha

i got my swap magic coder 3.8 and slide card pro-- it works great on my ps2 fat....

is there some way i could use my swap magic disc on my brothers slim ps2 and play copy game without ordering some toll for him as well...?

iam going out 2 buy a network adapter from Game Stop for $14.00...

can alot of copy games be played online ?

can i simply use my usb logitech headset with microphone support -for online games ?

i need a internal hard drive 2 work with my network adapter right ?

if i go 2 [best buy] what 2 look for---like maxtor and seagate,exact features........

(stepping out and will be back in soon)

That's a lot of questions- I'll try to answer them.

-You can use Swap Magic on your Slim PS2 but will need another method to access the disc- you cannot use the Slide Card you have now.

-Some copied games can work online and some wont. Games since about 2004-2005 require DNAS patching to work online.

-As for the headset, it depends on the game. Is it a PS2 headset?

-You don't need a hard drive to play games on the net- only FFXI requires one. All you need is a Network Adapter.

-You cannot buy a hard drive for a PS2 from Best Buy. The reason is Sony branded ones are out of print, Maxtor IDE drives will work except that Maxtor was bought out almost a year ago, Seagate ones since late 2005 aren't recognised by the PS2 and Western Digital ones will not physically fit the Network Adapter without some dismantling. Either search for an old Maxtor one, or take pot luck with Seagate or WD - but as I said you don't need one to play online games.

Hope that helps.

no -the hdd would be for hdadvance...game storage

its a regular pc logitech headset with usb support..i know the ps2 jak racing game has headset support...so it has 2 be by ps2 only and no 3rd party headset?

i know u cant use the slide card-sorry,but i was meaning some boot method 2 get it 2 play copy games...anything..?

so games lower than 2004 can just go online...?without needing patching

got my ps2 network adapter from gamestop 14.99 used and works great..found old computer hdd in closet and works great..only 19 gigabytes though,but my brother says he has some more so ill check them out later...

a few questionssssssss.

when online,u need a mic in order to here other people talk ? i wish i bought a mic from gamestop at the same time but got a dvd remote just for the fun of it-$2.99 and bought a multi-tap controll port with 4 joints for $7.99.next time ill get a mic..i have a logitech headset but its not a ps2 own....

do u get ban in anyway like they xbox dose--please give detail....