Arcade

Hey all iam new to these forums and Mugen [well i used to use it along time ago 2001 ish dos was a pain]

I recently looked for some characters and found them n.n they are amazing but some of my finds were horrible...the way they looked and the art wasnt pretty ;.; so i looked around and found some really nice work but now....I dont know how to set up Arcade ;.;...for both Team arcade and the regular one...

Keep getting errors like charsel.3122 or something..But i know why it does that...tis cause my characters have Random stages xD...

But thats why i want to give them stages...and random order numbers so i can fight atleast half of them[12] in Arcade...

Id appreciate all the help anyone may offer.

P.S The characters constantly whoop my ass even on Easy...its like they dont follow the Modes of Easy normal or hard e.e.

Except for Chunli..

Also the way iam doing it is Street Fighter Vs King of Fighters or Capcom VS Snk...<3 snk..

But yea any help is appreciated.

well I dont really understand what you mean but if you are realeasing this full game then you got a problem because if you are using other ppls chars you are stealing and that is really looked down on in the Mugen community

Iam not releasing anything tis for my own personel use...xD..

I meant when i play it etc i can only fight one or two characters..

And iam not stealing anything..i havent even modified the chars etc..and if i was going to use peoples characters id get their permission to do so :o

iam just using mugen as a game to play it and have fun sry if anyone misread...