funny post i saw on gamefaqs

I guess I can kinda see the sexual connotations, but I still think it is silly.

So, these days, anything that is long, and that may or may not have a kind of round growth sprouting out the end of its length is wrong for being sexually provocative?

Then we have to ban sausages! And joysticks! And deodorant containers! And toothbrushes!

Seriously, if you look for something, you will find it. That woman posted that message trying to show how innocent and virtuous she was, but it reveals what a hypocrite she actually is, in that it illuminates how she has censores on the brain all the time.

this wasn't the kids mom it was the kids dad.

This is an interesting theory, but she said she was a woman.

I guess I can kinda see the sexual connotations, but I still think it is silly.

So, these days, anything that is long, and that may or may not have a kind of round growth sprouting out the end of its length is wrong for being sexually provocative?

Then we have to ban sausages! And joysticks! And deodorant containers! And toothbrushes!

Seriously, if you look for something, you will find it. That woman posted that message trying to show how innocent and virtuous she was, but it reveals what a hypocrite she actually is, in that it illuminates how she has censores on the brain all the time.

this wasn't the kids mom it was the kids dad.

This is an interesting theory, but she said she was a woman.

wahh?? really... i gotta read it over from my view it sounded like it was the father.. imma read....

EDIT: wow i feel like a complete retard after reading he first 3 lines of it..... -__-;

Edited by Rawrthness