EvE Select Error..

ryuzaki

Well I just got EvE today (MUGEN too..) and got around 30characters and a few stages..

everything was going fine until i tried to turn on WinMUGEN and you know how intro with music comes up? Well after i push enter WinMugen closes (This is AFTER I put characters into select.def)

i replaced my updated select.def with the default and it started up with no problems, so i know its my select.def

any thoughts?

And btw there was no Error Message.. just closed..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFOO73E7 <- My select.def if you want to look at it..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Well I just got EvE today (MUGEN too..) and got around 30characters and a few stages..

everything was going fine until i tried to turn on WinMUGEN and you know how intro with music comes up? Well after i push enter WinMugen closes (This is AFTER I put characters into select.def)

i replaced my updated select.def with the default and it started up with no problems, so i know its my select.def

any thoughts?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFOO73E7 <- My select.def if you want to look at it..

Only thing i can think of mate is restore the default select file which is balnk and only put the chars in the "randomselect" slots.

if that dont work it may have been a bad download where did you get it from?

- Only thing i can think of mate is restore the default select file which is balnk and only put the chars in the "randomselect" slots.

I thought I did? Did I set it up wrong?

- if that dont work it may have been a bad download where did you get it from?

I don't remember :huh: I was just searching the internet for it because every other link i found from trusted sites were dead.

Edited by ryuzaki

• 3 months later...

any thoughts?

idk this is the common bugs for mugen all mugen characters format

are not similiar to your version

thats why your update select.def causing errors

make sure you have fighter factory to spot the version

nd run winmugen debug