Issues with drag N' drop / command line execution

themadcelt

I'm trying to streamline my development and I'd like to incorporate the .nds execution with my build script. Unfortunately when I use

@c:/dualis/dualis.exe "c:/myJunk/myJunk.nds"

or

@c:/dualis/dualis.exe c:/myJunk/myJunk.nds

in a .bat file, Dualis locks up.

Any ideas?

<edit> The lock-up also occurs when I open Dualis and then drag an .nds file onto it. </edit>

Edited by themadcelt

Does this also happen if you use File -> Load and execute.. ?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The app works correctly when I do the File->Load, then hit run, when I do Load and Excecute, and when I've bound the .nds file types to the dualis.exe in windows and double-click on the .nds files. It works great, and I love it.

It locks up, however, when I try to pass a filename directly as a command line parameter, which is why I originally suspected that my syntax was incorrect. Dualis also craps the bed when I drag a .nds file into the main Dualis window.

Again, this isn't necessarily a critical error, I'd just like to simplify things.

I think the FAT rebuild will screw up royally when you drag & drop an .nds onto dualis, because I don't set a certain string pointer in that case. I never use drag & drop myself so I never noticed that bug. As for commandline loading not working, that has never happened to me, but it might be related to another bug with .nds loading that I fixed after 20.3. I guess whenever 20.4 is out you will know.. :afro: