In need of desperate help

manix

Thanx 4 reading this i just wanted to inform you with this idea that i am totally new to all of this emulation stuff but i have tried kof on neoragex emu at my friends i really liked it and decided to download my own from the net so initially i downloaded the neoragex emu and than some bios.roms.and rom-fix files along with it but despite the fact i didnt have any roms i dont know how to get these roms for every edition of the king of fighters and how to fool with the dir actually i dont know anything yet could someone plz guide me through this process of installation i would be really greatfull all of you guys!

Put the zipped romsets into the "roms" subdirectory. Then start up NRX and press Import. Some games should now be displayed in white. Click a white game and press Launch.

The BIOS files should be in neogeo.zip and put that in the roms folder too.

It's also a good thing to go through NRX's menus and configure the sound, video and controller settings.

For *some* KOF roms, go to http://www.planetemu.net

Edited by Agozer

Well, first you have to get the games - there is a website linked to somewhere on the forum which has all the kof games (apart from 2k3). Go to http://www.snkx.com/emulation-roms2.php and you should be able to get them.

Next, put the WHOLE ZIP file (do not decompress it) into your roms directory.

Then, click on "import roms" in your emulator and - presto... they should all work as long as your emulator supports them all. If it doesn't look for another emulator, or a hacked version of the one you have.

That's really all you need to know as long as everything runs smoothly. Except, if you are going to get your roms from the above site, make sure you remove the number from the start of the roms' filenames (ie rename 241_kof2002.zip to kof2002.zip).