registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> I hate vampires. - Page 2 - 1Emulation.com Reviews [/reviews] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I hate vampires.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
one nil to the men of awesome.

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
^Excellent. It's a good job Anne Rice found god or there'd be even more vampire bullshit out there. You know one of Bram Stoker's decendants wrote an official sequel to Dracula? How long before film tie in do we think?

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
A few minutes.

LoRd_SnOw

LoRd_SnOw

User of the night!

• Emulator Author
  • 619 posts
What about Angel - the vampire slayer? That was a vampire show kinda? Hate that too?

I use to watch it when i was 17-18yrs thought it was a great show, just ended horribly.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
Anything with vampires been constantly beaten/killed/maimed/burned is erection worthy viewing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users