registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> 2 Ds's at the same time? - DS2Key - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2 Ds's at the same time?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

masterkillah

masterkillah

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Long time listener, first time caller...

I have my DS up and running with a couple of EMU's and it works great.

My question is can I use another DS for player 2 and play multiplayer on ePSXe for example?

Do I have to use a different port on the 2nd DS?

Many thanks

sypherce

sypherce

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Snes, Nes, Ps1, DS, Programming, Sleep
It "should" work fine, just have each DS connect like normal, with each using a different profile number. I can't remember if I tested multiple DS's on the current version or not since it's been a couple months sine the last release. Tell me if it does work or if you have any difficulties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users