[11/17/03] DualShock 2

Sony has done it again. This is defiantly the best controller you can get for PS2. Period. The good things are that it fits in your hand EXTREMLEY well, the buttons are all analog except the shoulder buttons (they dont look analog but they are and are supported in almost every), The cord is very long, they look cool, and they are EXTREMLEY durable. Ive seen these go through the swing the controller around into a brick wall test and they came through it with not that much damage until about the 3rd swing. (Seriously, Im not kidding I really saw this!) The only bad things are that they should come in more colors, if your new to PS2 or even PS the whole shape button thing is gonna take some people a while to get used to, and they are expensive- 25 bucks. Im also going to mention the accuracy of these controllers, they are EXTREMLY accurate. I mean, i have worn mine in so much that theres a little dead zone in it (the joystick is slightly loose) Now dont be misguided i play my controllers EXTREMLY HARD, i abuse and use force and play them for HOURS a day, hell im WORSE than the brick wall test, anyway they are so sensitive that if i shake the controller a little they pick up movement, i also tested this controller with my PC and some software ive created, now the basic number of positions for a joystick is 255 or something like that, so your XBOX controller has about 255 positions in the analog sticks, same with PC, etc. now the PS2 controller, its has 500, yes 500, thats what the test said. this is an EXTREMLY accurate joystick. While the price should be lowered, its definitely worth 25 bucks. I give this controller a 10/10 because all the flaws I found in it are flaws that you will defiantly get used to in a while. Even though these are the most expensive controllers, its definitely worth it- They are extremely good.

Edited by Shibathedog