Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

KOF 2002 Command Patch

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Neo Geo!
Click to view battle stats
I am not sure if something like this was posted before, but...

I just thought that this would help many people who are playing KOF 2002 and having difficulty executing moves like Choi's hurricane desperation move or Daimon's desperation moves.

Here is how it works:

This file changes a few command moves:

1) half circle front (back, back+down, down, forward+down, forward) becomes back, down, forward and half circle back (forward, forward+down, down, back+down, down) becomes forward, down, back
2) You do not have to charge up to do a move like Kim's Hien Zan or Terry's Rising Tackle

For instructions and downloads, you can get it at my site. Here is the direct link to the page: http://www.snkx.com/.../command_patch/

I hope this helps anyone. If I uploaded the wrong file or if it doesn't work, please post it here.

P.S. I am not sure if it works for Kawaks and Nebula, but this worked for NeoRage

Edited by Genesis, 16 November 2003 - 04:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users