pre-DS/DSemu v0.0.1b Released!

Alpha

Currently this new emulator, DSemu is currently now a Gameboy Advance emulator though soon enough it should turn out to be a great DS emulator.

screen_1.png

Added multiple backgrounds into the Mode0 renderer

Commented out some GPU detritus

Added some more ROMs in the archive.

Do note however, that multiple backgrounds is currently untested.

»» Official DSEmu Website

»» Download It Now!

Credits: LoRd_SnOw & Spin-X Emulation

I'll be honest with you. The emulator isn't gonna be incorporating DS features for a while yet; it's difficult enough getting small portions of the GBA emulated. As of right now, "DS"emu is maybe 25% of the way to being a GBA emu.

Of course, the DS is something else entirely. The CPU in the GBA can be emulated fairly simply (if with billions of bugs); the DS' ARM9 is beyond me right now.

So don't wait up for a working DS emulator from me; there'll be more talented people working on it already.

I'll be honest with you. The emulator isn't gonna be incorporating DS features for a while yet; it's difficult enough getting small portions of the GBA emulated. As of right now, "DS"emu is maybe 25% of the way to being a GBA emu.

Of course, the DS is something else entirely. The CPU in the GBA can be emulated fairly simply (if with billions of bugs); the DS' ARM9 is beyond me right now.

So don't wait up for a working DS emulator from me; there'll be more talented people working on it already.

Yes I know. :afro: I'm just happy that someone is *actually* trying to make a DS emulator, even if it's just starting out as a GBA emulator.

Despite that, your work is much appreciated. Keep the faith!