Mame game list

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's no need to start attacking each other. All personal attacks (not too vicious) should go to the Spam section.

Then I guess Fatal should spend most of his time in there. He can't open his (figurative) mouth without hating on somebody...

I have every single rom for Mame. Being the serious gamer that I am (and obsessed with retro) there's no other option. The reason I'm relaying this is simply because I downloaded all Mame roms manually (seperately from each other) (I'm new to file sharing) and more than two-thirds of them on a 56k modem and with a pretty crap connection (3.4 kbps max transfer rate)!  :D

Wow, you are the ultimate gamer. :D

I know....

Oh, and of course there was another reason for my previous post.... To show up your half-arsed collection that you felt you needed to start a thread about as a way of 'showing off' how many games you have. On an emulation forum? Don't you think half of the people on here already have everything? You really need something to entertain yourself with (why don't you go and play your massive collection of fighting games?), as you must have spent freakin' ages on that list, which had all the years typed on and everything, and then used the excuse of asking "what am I missing?". I'll tell you what you're missing - all blanked out games in the fighting category. And all other blanked out games in every other category (if you insist on including 'Cisco Heat' because a friend likes racing games), it's obvious to anyone what's missing. You think forums were made for you to personally clog up with stuff like this?

Listen mister almighty game developer, I posted my game list because I really wanted to know what I was missing! Oh and it did not take me ages to type it up, just a simple copy and paste thanks to the history text that shows up whenever a game is highlighted. Another reason I posted this is because I plan on porting all this on over to a modded Xbox, so I wanted to make sure I had every single fighting game. When will you realize that just because you say something does not automatically mean its right. Seems like it’s either your word or no word. Oh and the reason why I said what I said earlier about how you downloaded all the mame roms on a slow connection is because you are doing nothing but bragging, no one cares man, I downloaded all the neogeo roms on a slow connection a few years ago, and I highly doubt any gives a retarded monkeys piss. Again the reason why I posted my list is because I really wanted to know what I was missing, that is all.