Mame game list

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul Edge Ver. II © 1996 Namco(improper video emulation)

Hahah. Works fine and dandy in ZiNc. ;):D:shootem:

Yeah thats because it is being hacked to make it work.

Sure, but it still works. That's enough for me.

Oh I see you are about playing games Where I am about proper emulation. Thats cool.

Been said that Soul Edge Ver. II © 1996 Namco in Zinc allso has video problems as well It just runs faster in zinc thats all.

Edited by James

Oh I see you are about playing games Where I am about proper emulation. Thats cool.

Been said that Soul Edge Ver. II © 1996 Namco in Zinc allso has video problems as well It just runs faster in zinc thats all.

Yeah, I've noticed those video problems as well. It's nice that someone like you is so devoted to MAME; no wonder GC made you a mod in the MAME section. :D

1. Violent Storm, an offbeat improvement of Final Fight and its premise, featuring far deeper gameplay.

2. Armored Warriors, mecha beat-em-up with an interesting modular weapons system.

3. Shadow Force, a little awkward but has this unique 'take over your enemy' system. Enemies happen to have special moves of their own too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have every single rom for Mame. Being the serious gamer that I am (and obsessed with retro) there's no other option. The reason I'm relaying this is simply because I downloaded all Mame roms manually (seperately from each other) (I'm new to file sharing) and more than two-thirds of them on a 56k modem and with a pretty crap connection (3.4 kbps max transfer rate)! :shootem:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I have every single rom for Mame. Being the serious gamer that I am (and obsessed with retro) there's no other option. The reason I'm relaying this is simply because I downloaded all Mame roms manually (seperately from each other) (I'm new to file sharing) and more than two-thirds of them on a 56k modem and with a pretty crap connection (3.4 kbps max transfer rate)!  :D

Wow, you are the ultimate gamer. :shootem:

I have every single rom for Mame. Being the serious gamer that I am (and obsessed with retro) there's no other option. The reason I'm relaying this is simply because I downloaded all Mame roms manually (seperately from each other) (I'm new to file sharing) and more than two-thirds of them on a 56k modem and with a pretty crap connection (3.4 kbps max transfer rate)!  :P

Wow, you are the ultimate gamer. :D

I know....

Oh, and of course there was another reason for my previous post.... To show up your half-arsed collection that you felt you needed to start a thread about as a way of 'showing off' how many games you have. On an emulation forum? Don't you think half of the people on here already have everything? You really need something to entertain yourself with (why don't you go and play your massive collection of fighting games?), as you must have spent freakin' ages on that list, which had all the years typed on and everything, and then used the excuse of asking "what am I missing?". I'll tell you what you're missing - all blanked out games in the fighting category. And all other blanked out games in every other category (if you insist on including 'Cisco Heat' because a friend likes racing games), it's obvious to anyone what's missing. You think forums were made for you to personally clog up with stuff like this?

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku