Hey, I'm back! I kinda... died, or something.

kefka

Anyone remember me? I'm not expecting you to, because, well, I wasn't here for long. Just curious.

I had a few questions, that probably belong on different boards, but I hope you don't mind if I include them in here. :D

~

CvS2, 3rd Strike, KoF '03... Are any of these em...emulatable? (Is that a word?) If so, what emulators run them? If they're not really playable, then I'd rather not try.

The ROM request limit's still 100 posts, right?

~

Anyway, hello again.

CvS2 and SF3:TS are emulated, not perfectly but not that bad, in the Dreamcast emulator Chankast which you can get from here.

KOF03 is emulated in a variety of emulators: Kawaks, MAME, FBA, NeoRageX, and Nebula. Go to the NeoGeo section and you can read more about it.

And there are NO MORE ROM REQUESTS. Absolutely none, not even for Premium Members so don't even ask.

And welcome back, I hope you stick around despite the rule change. :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Anyone remember me? I'm not expecting you to, because, well, I wasn't here for long. Just curious.

I had a few questions, that probably belong on different boards, but I hope you don't mind if I include them in here. :D

~

CvS2, 3rd Strike, KoF '03... Are any of these em...emulatable? (Is that a word?) If so, what emulators run them? If they're not really playable, then I'd rather not try.

~

Anyway, hello again.

is the rom request ever going to come back?

Edited by Green_LAntern

hehe i believe u when u say uve been gone bc man, its been long since these games have ever been brought up....

anyways, KOF03 is out, and im using Mame for it. its one of those hacked mames for KOF03 only...

CvsS2 and 3rd strike are not emulated but the only thing thats even close to emulating those games are the dreamcast isos playing on chankast i believe...

im sure someoen will come along and clarify this. im sure someone can hook u up with KOF03, and for some more info on chankast and stuff...Dreamcast Emulation section should help u out....

well welcome back i guess? i dont know ya, but hey, everyone is welcome! the more the merrier!

EDIT:okay nm hahaha. dang, i must type pretty slow....

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Oh FBA Can Play KOF2003,

And Try The iRC, For The Read-Only-Memories :D

EDIT: Oh Yea Welcon, And As You Can See I Still Have A Caps Problem.

Edited by 666Ghost

~

~

Anyway, hello again.

Never.

~

~

Anyway, hello again.

Never.

NEver say never.

You will expect 10 slaps now in the IRC channel.

CvS2 and SF3:TS are emulated, not perfectly but not that bad, in the Dreamcast emulator Chankast which you can get from here.

KOF03 is emulated in a variety of emulators: Kawaks, MAME, FBA, NeoRageX, and Nebula. Go to the NeoGeo section and you can read more about it.

And there are NO MORE ROM REQUESTS. Absolutely none, not even for Premium Members so don't even ask.

And welcome back, I hope you stick around despite the rule change.  :naughty:

Alright. Hah, glad I asked first. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh Yea Welcon, And As You Can See I Still Have A Caps Problem.

Hahaha, yeah you do. :P:D