Ashlee Simpson caught LIPSYNCHING on SNL!

Alpha

I always sound pessimistic about the media, and I don't like it that I do...but I can't help it!! This just shows how manufactured and fake pop music and MTV culture is. We have all known it for ages, just needed these slivers of proof to trickle through the cracks.

Oh...and is that supposed to be dancing? It looks something you do when you are drunk. And what's up with her clothes? She is dressed like a cheap working girl!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was lipsyncing the 1st song the 2nd one he did himself, but not all snl performances are lipsyncd, seen one wit black eyed peas and another with justin timberlake, they were singing live... but 2 weeks in a row with problems? mayb snl's hiding the fact that they make their performers lipsync...

he was lipsyncing the 1st song the 2nd one he did himself, but not all snl performances are lipsyncd, seen one wit black eyed peas and another with justin timberlake, they were singing live... but 2 weeks in a row with problems? mayb snl's hiding the fact that they make their performers lipsync...

Were these performancers on 2 weeks in a row? Geez, SNLs alot less live now