Teleporting larger objects...

Mr.X

Article

I stay sceptical, cuz this's not a real teleportation, but a kind of data recovery.

Atm, we can't really teleport heavy objects in any locations, then notice that their mass stay the same.

Real teleportation process seems impossible, we can't abolish distances, we've to break heavy objects down into molecules, atoms or particles to transport them, then reorganize them.

I don't forget Space's infinite, it has no limit, there's no time. I don't forget : Distance = Speed x Time (if I know where the object comes from).

zzzzzz

i was watching star trek the next generation, and what i wish would come into fruitation is the replicator for food! that rocks...sorta funny though because in the old school star trek they had flip phones and were totally over that

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

.... and

Z

Is it a competition to imitate an electromagnetic field (maybe Ur solution to teleport heavy objects) ? Or how to sleep in front of Ur PC @01:38 AM ? Or a bee in Ur dream ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

.... and

Z

Is it a competition to imitate an electromagnetic field (maybe Ur solution to teleport heavy objects) ? Or how to sleep in front of Ur PC @01:38 AM ? Or a bee in Ur dream ?

It's a sign this topic is going nowhere.

Although I remember reading an intereting short fiction by Stephen King, "The Jaunt". You guys should read it. Really interesting :naughty: