KOF maxium impact

Adel151

While Soul Calibur II and a number of the Mortal Kombat games are excellent, weapons should stick to those games, not KOF.

It just doesn't feel right. (Well, with the exception of some KOF characters that actually wield a weapon of somekind).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kof MI is a great game.but a dvd included with the game explains that they  want to include weapons in an upcoming version.......please dont do it  for the love of all the loyal kof fans dont do it

like a soul calibur game or mortal kombat. not to say its a bad game but i wasnt feeling them.

yea i dont thing the developers will listen to that broad ( i have the dvd too)

btw, who the hell is Falcoon? wasnt he a fan artist? he doesnt look japanese either

i hope they listen cause if they turn all weapons on me kof will be Doomed and i will never buy a kof games again.

i havent seen the commercial yet whats going on.

and whats up with the close-ups of lien neville when she wins a match my goodness her boobs are big enough they dont have to cram them in my face.

trying to compete with dead or alive i guess...

That's a good one. Then, they should just do close-up of Mai's buttcheeks :D

haha but seriously, they all have bouncy cleavage, Mai, Mignon, Lien, and even Yuri and Leona (in the 2nd outfit) ridiculous

haha but seriously, they all have bouncy cleavage, Mai, Mignon, Lien, and even Yuri and Leona (in the 2nd outfit) ridiculous

Most gamers like fanservice, nothing wrong with that... :naughty:

i ono, i th0ght it was good hahah...all of u are gay!!! hehe jk....what can i say, sex sells...and its not like big boobs are such a surprising thing, especially when it comes to mai....hello??? its MAI! haha

i ono, i th0ght it was good hahah...all of u are gay!!! hehe jk....what can i say, sex sells...and its not like big boobs are such a surprising thing, especially when it comes to mai....hello??? its MAI! haha

Yeah, exactly my point. :P

Edited by Agozer