KOF maxium impact

Adel151

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe snk should be responsible for a 3-d version of snk vs capcom.i havent played street fighter fx plus or what ever its called ( the 3-d version of street fighter) but from the results of maxium impact i say go for it.

the ultimate battle: Rugal meets Duke

Kof MI is alot better than sf EX in my opinion

They play a little differently. MI is far more combo happy, where SFEX makes better use of the traditional style. MI plays more like a mortal kombat game (DA, particularly) or Bloody Roar, with it's dial-a-combos and the like, than a Capcom or SNK fighter. That's not to say it's bad, that's just how it plays.

i think it would be awesome if SNK did a street fighter game! i love they way they do the sprites....

but back to KOF MI

i have 3 missions left! and boy there not easy ones!

kof:mi is nice for its first itme in 3d.

i also liked the first 2 sf ex games but in their plus editions that were port to ps1 but ex3 forget about it; capcom screwed that one up even by the simplest of things (one main thing you can notice you can't punch down in midair; it just puts you standing next to your opponent doing straight punch)

I still can't get myself to play this game again.

It is fun but after playing with all characters, it get bored.

Plus, I dun like button smashing, or Tekken-like combo.

Give me DOA or VF anytime.

kof MI is a great game.but a dvd included with the game explains that they want to include weapons in an upcoming version.......please dont do it for the love of all the loyal kof fans dont do it

like a soul calibur game or mortal kombat. not to say its a bad game but i wasnt feeling them.