Team America: World Police

Gryph

I just came back from it and it was flocking hilarious! Trey Parker and Matt Stone sure do know how to offend everyone. :D Just whatever you do, don't go see this movie with a serious or political attitude because you'll most probably hate it then.

Wel if you don't like anything Trey Parker and Matt Stone have done so far (read emsley's post) then you won't like this. It was so funny how the marionettes were controlled in this movie that just made it so goofy and funny.

i thought it looked like it was going to be stupid and pointless, then i saw an article on google news that said it was more riviting than Farenheit 9/11

Now i am dying to see it even if i havent seen farenheit 9/11 yet because im lazy and cant be bothered to go to the video store.

What a movie looks like and how good it is are 2 different things.Look at south park

I've never watched South Park, nor do I want to spend a minute to see an episode. :P

I Just Saw It,... About 3 Mins Ago. And It Wassen't As Good As I Thought It Be. Still Good Though.

"Cuz We're All Dicks, And Assholes flock Pussies And Assholes"