Any news on KIller instinct 3

thedonjuan

Yeah but Rare suck now. Most of them have gone to Free Radical.

KI just doenst turn me on....too much KOMBO....but no heart

Combo's and Combo Breakers are Killer Instinct's heart you know. :rolleyes:

There's nothing more satisfying that pulling off a 42-hit Ultra Combo, or when you pull a bigger-than-normal combo, time slows down for a moment.

Most of the ridiculously big combos are nothing more than auto-combos which doesn't take too much skill to pull off, taking away the satisfaction factor of actually pulling off one. eg. jago: flying kick, midkick, sword slash, heavy kick, midkick -> ultra ender. 6 motions for a 20++ hitter. wtf?? give me the "manual" jab punch -> SSRK anyday.

Most of the ridiculously big combos are nothing more than auto-combos which doesn't take too much skill to pull off,

Yes, Ultra are more or less automated, but that doesn't take the satisfaction away, since you still have to do something to pull it off. If you reember the Ultra starter, that's all there is to it really.

when i was in junior high, EVERY day i'd come back from school, go straight to my snes, pop in Ki and imagine that each character i was beating the crap out was someone that had gotten on my nerves that day... my math teacher was always eyedol.

:)