SNK VS CAPCOM 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is capcom vs snk 2... not snk vs capcom 2... right?

No. thedonjuan really meant SNK Vs. Capcom 2.

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 is a totally different game.

Edited by Agozer

i totally agree, i loved that game! I want DUCK KING! and KING! and ROBERT! K'! ASH!

and on the cap side....MEGAMAN X, JILL, STRIDER,DANTE,BLITZEN, and mabey BATSU

im sure we will hear some new details around december or in the new year

that game kicked wayy too much arse to not have a sequel

and on the cap side....MEGAMAN X, JILL, STRIDER,DANTE,BLITZEN, and mabey BATSU

damn straight. having megaman x - not the wuss-boy megaman from mm1-8 or zero from megaman zero - in his full X3 techno-samurai anime-style glory would rule. I also want an improved gauge system, finishing graphic effects, better block/counter animation and the following characters:

SNK:

Shingo (KOF)

King (AOF)

Heidern (Ikari)

Tizoc (Garou)

Hon-Fu (Fatal Fury)

Ukyo (SS)

Hanzo (SS)

Kagami (Last Blade)

Kojiroh (Last Blade)

Capcom:

X (Mega Man X)

Rolento (SFA)

Q (SFIII:TS)

Zangief (SFII)

Fei-Long (SFII)

Captain Commando (MVC)

Jin Saotome (MVC)

Jedah (Darkstalkers)

Rikuo (Darkstalkers)

if that happened i could die a happy man. B)

just hope that SNK Playmore fixes the hit detection first, before tackling anything else.

yup... i always got mad playing as sagat and seeing his arms go through the opponent and a fireball magically appear on the other side, with no hit registering.

and hyo? what are you smoking? at least put in hideo, edge or hayato before you add in freaky boss characters... back in my younger days of rival schools (PS1) my buddies and i often referred to hyo as "george washington on crack". enough said. B)

just hope that SNK Playmore fixes the hit detection first, before tackling anything else.

yup... i always got mad playing as sagat and seeing his arms go through the opponent and a fireball magically appear on the other side, with no hit registering.

and hyo? what are you smoking? at least put in hideo, edge or hayato before you add in freaky boss characters... back in my younger days of rival schools (PS1) my buddies and i often referred to hyo as "george washington on crack". enough said. B)

Heh. I just happen to like Hyo's style. :P