SNK VS CAPCOM 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with the andie fans.I also feel he's the man.It seems the ones who talk down on him are the ones who don't have the skills to play him.SHame on SNK for leaving him out of snk vs cap Those A__HOLES

It just a matter of opinion, really. I always use Choi and I never meet anyone using him yet here :rolleyes:

I have to agree with the andie fans.I also feel he's the man.It seems the ones who talk down on him are the ones who don't have the skills to play him.SHame on SNK for leaving him out of snk vs cap Those A__HOLES

It just a matter of opinion, really. I always use Choi and I never meet anyone using him yet here :)

I've seen choi masters around, they are a force to be reconed with, especially in SVC chaos!!! if i lose with Ryo i have to bust out with MR KARATE!!!

It just a matter of opinion, really. I always use Choi and I never meet anyone using him yet here :naughty:

I've seen choi masters around, they are a force to be reconed with, especially in SVC chaos!!! if i lose with Ryo i have to bust out with MR KARATE!!!

Fav. in SVC Chaos is Choi, Balrog (the boxer), Vega (Claw) and Tessa :D But the control is a bit tight for Choi, unlike KOF. Hard for me to get used to it. And Tessa has a bug that make the ghost move unblockable :P

lol, i've never been touched by Tessa

i hope when they have a sequel that they put Dante into the game!!!! along with someone like....Musashi from Last Blade, we's way cooler than Haomaru

Dang, that review was freaking harsh.. The game has its problems to be sure, but the reviewer is obviously not an SNK fan at all. He completely shot his credibility with this line:

the redrawn characters do not in any way compare favorably to the originals.

Sure, the animations aren't the greatest, but he obviously didn't play against Dhalsim or Balrog, not to mention Vega or Guile. That and he plays a 2D fighter on an XBox pad and has the balls to biatch about controls. I give this reviewer 2 stars out of 5.

• 2 weeks later...