Greatest VG Accomplishments?

Diso

i played a pretty mean galford in samsho 4 for quite some time.

I did it with my man Hanzo.

I also had a similar "luck" with Marvel vs Street Fighter (Spider-Man and Ryu) and Mortal Kombat 4 (version 2 with Sub-Zero).

hanzo was pretty good, but during that time, i could beat any hanzo player without breaking a sweat.

the only challenge i had was against a genjuro player for a while.

the only reason i was so good for that time, was that i had the controls nailed pretty early, and i was controling galford very very very quickly, as one person commented:"it's like you're galford and not the sprite"

i got the same comment for my iori :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psuedo-zombie post.. The Worst moments thread made me remember:

Virtua Fighter 4 (Cant' remember if it was Evo or not), my Kage vs. his Wolf: The full-healthed Wolf has me down to almost nothing, and has trapped me in the corner against high, unbreakable walls (I think it was the snow stage?). While desperately avoiding the death blow, I manage to pull Kage's Tomoe-Nage (Back + P + G) and by some miracle toss him clear over the walls to make my comeback with a single move.

Ring-outs are normally frowned upon among my friends, but everyone but Wolf's player considered that entire match won by style before round 2. :P

Ah yes, back on topic.

Here's a semi accomplishment: I got a head shot on some guy who was pretty far away on cs_italy with the regular CT pistol. :blink: It was by accident but it was still cool because it was the winning kill.

:P how many people shouted hAxOr

Three and a half.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Ah yes, back on topic.

Here's a semi accomplishment: I got a head shot on some guy who was pretty far away on cs_italy with the regular CT pistol. :blink: It was by accident but it was still cool because it was the winning kill.

:P how many people shouted hAxOr

Three and a half.

Half a person shouted "hAxOr"? That would have been unnerving