Diso

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ beating ninja gaiden 2 with one life

~ beating contra with one life

~ beating ducktails with one life

~beating 97 people in a row with one credit at a local arcade at kof97 using iori, clark , and i believe goro can't remember that well, anywho, lets just say if i had stamina i could've gone on, but i hadta let the credit go cause i was tired like hell and had spent almost all day at the arcade.

~beating kof99 at level 8 using only iori (the rest of the team members were... well useless, and i was using kyo as a striker)

~beating the ex mode and crysler tower in parasites eve

~ Beating the jewel eater boss in legend of mana ( i know it's a flocking easy battle, but the music, atmosphere, and emotional drive behind it is incredible.

~beating sol divide on the psx with a faulty controler on hard

~ beating super mario brothers 3, every stage, every secret, in one sitting. (about 11 hours worth of gaming, and that includes going back and forth in bowsers world on the bridge until the hands grab you.)

~beating super castlevania 4 in one sitting.

~too many to remember or list... the perks of being an early gamer....

Edited by Elazul Yagami

Here are mine:

Super Street Fighter II ARCADE

Finished it without losing a round with every character on Level 8 (Hardest Difficulty)

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha ARCADE

Beat Shin-Gouki (cheat - Hold medium's then start on arcade) with every character on Level 8 (Hardest Difficulty)

Time Crisis II ARCADE

Both (me and my brother) finished it without getting hit on co-operative mode.

Time Crisis II ARCADE

Both of us taking up all 5 spots of co-operative high score table (competitive busy arcade)

The House of the Dead ARCADE

Finished arcade on 1 credit each (2 PLAYER)

Crazy Taxi DREAMCAST

Got a CRAZY License on original course - GUS - [$25,636.23]

Time 50, Normal Time Difficulty, Normal Traffic Difficulty, Normal Car (not bike)

Crazy Taxi DREAMCAST

Arcade course - BD. JOE – [$9,959.97]

Time 50, Normal Time Difficulty, Normal Traffic Difficulty, Normal Car (not bike)

:D

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

~beating 97 people in a row with one credit at a local arcade at kof97 using iori, clark , and i believe goro can't remember that well, anywho, lets just say if i had stamina i could've gone on, but i hadta let the credit go cause i was tired like hell and had spent almost all day at the arcade.

I suppose your next goal is to beat 96 people on KOF96, 99 people on KOF99 and so on. :D

I did something similar with Street Fighter Alpha 2. I beat about 25 people on that game with Ryu on one credit, but had to leave as I had something planned that night, which is a shame, as I think I could have gone on forever. :D

(skythe)

* Buying Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and jizz with it's ownage.

* Play Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude without getting a boner

Proves what a gimp you really are. I always knew it from the first thing you ever posted. Got no game achievements? Well don't spam with terrible jokes then, like you do in every topic even without the need to.

Some of the things you say - If you're not 12 years of age, what excuse do you have?

BTW Valoveder - Halo on Legendary is enough of an accomplishment. Don't lie and say you did it without dying. I'll never believe that in a million years. And nobody who has played the game should. Lying on a forum is even more pointless than doing it in real life.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Proves what a gimp you really are. I always knew it from the first thing you ever posted. Got no game achievements? Well don't spam with terrible jokes then, like you do in every topic even without the need to.

Some of the things you say - If you're not 12 years of age, what excuse do you have?

cheese.gif...to go with that whine.

Edited by Skythe