Shareaza

valovedder

I use Shareaza and am having problems.

Whenever i use it to download ( whether the whole file or pause part way through) then try to turn my pc off, it logs off as normal. That is until it reaches the saving settings part where it just sticks. I then have to turn the pc off by holding in the power button.

Any ideas? or is this just part of p2p?? :thumbsup1:

I have the exact same problem after using eDonkey all day. I think it just has to do with the amount of CPU power downloading with these programs all day uses up.

The computer also freezes after trying to disconnect the internet at the end of the day.

BTW Gryph, I don't think you can Control, ALT and Delete when Windows is logging off and saving settings. Although I've never tried it.

Oooh...damn. I didn't read properly. This actually happens to my dad's computer a lot though he doesn't use any P2P software. Are you sure it's frozen? How long have you waited? When it does that, give it some time and if it's like that after 20 minutes then you have a problem. I used to have a problem like this, it took about 5 minutes for it to shut down completely but it was fixed by changing something in the registry.

thanks for the help. Yep it definatley freezes. Waited ages. Oh well, it's no hardship just thought i may have set something wrong.

i have no trouble when i have not used Shareaza, it only occurs when downloading for a long time with Shareaza.