What the heck am i on this earth 4

thedonjuan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you need to get laid doujan.

Actually sounds like you do HE HE I get enough of that old friend.Its just I feel theres something more to life than being ordinary u know,Like why do all those overpaid football players get paid so great for running up and down like a bunch of idiots

Something more to life than physical acts you mean?

I take a middle stance:

There's a lot more to life than the surface currencies of Money / Power / Sex / Etc. I'd go crazy if I didn't have deeper things to contemplate from time to time, and other complex thinkers to contemplate them with. However, even the worst day can be raised at least a few notches with a good lay. B)

What Do I do on this world?

In RL, I live in it, try to get a decent life, and work, and hang out.

In Here, I administrate (and babysit) you guys and pwn all at kailliera (Except those I haven't played yet then I take back that statement.

One of my main purposes in life is to make life more enjoyable. Thats why I don't play as good in games and like to goof and junk. I also give stuff away such as food, candy, w/e.

And I also make flash movies and comics to make ppl happy B)

In Here, I administrate (and babysit) you guys and pwn all at kailliera (Except those I haven't played yet then I take back that statement.

One of my main purposes in life is to make life more enjoyable. Thats why I don't play as good in games and like to goof and junk. I also give stuff away such as food, candy, w/e.

Hehe, thanks for babysitting us. :P And I absolutely love your latest Vie for Power.

Hehe, thanks for babysitting us. :P And I absolutely love your latest Vie for Power.

Oh crap I gotta Change that lol.

I was fixing a smile for GC and we wanted to see how it was

And I also make flash movies and comics to make ppl happy :P

Hehe, thanks for babysitting us. :D And I absolutely love your latest Vie for Power.

Oh crap I gotta Change that lol.

I was fixing a smile for GC and we wanted to see how it was

Oh ok, damn. I thought it was another masterpiece. B)

I should actually let ppl submit their own ideas if they want it.

Oh, Imma create another comic just based on random occurances with 1emu users going on.

But it will be teh locked of course B)