What the heck am i on this earth 4

thedonjuan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that's called The United Federation of Planets, and it doesn't exist. Supposedly, you have to pay an entry fee (in the form of deeds or faith, depending on religion or creed) to get into heaven. :thumbsup1:

Look at it this way: life is already free. Didn't pay to be born, didn't work to earn a world full of hot chicks (or guys, or linux-based servers, whatever you're into,) we've done absolutely nothing to be handed such a rich history and artistic legacy that the human race has, and in modern times all of these things are pretty much available for free.

Not a bad deal. The failing is when people's anger or sadness grows greater than their curiosity or passions... note that this is an unnatural state for a human being. If you're feeling down, it'll pass. And as I said to someone else recently, when in serious doubt, get laid. That should clear everything up. :blink:

I agree, getting laid will seriously sort all ya problems!!

seriously work sleep work why can't we all just be one big giving world where everythings free and everyone just does what they love and share with others.

That's communism...YOU COMMUNIST!! :thumbsup1:

But yeah, it would be nice but it would never work.

Anyway, I'm a pre-med undergraduate student who "works" in my professor's lab.

i know what you are talking about, that helps you appreciate even the most insignifant things, you for for living and not live to work, you have to manage to get the most of your little free time otherwise you are lost, just escape the routine, do whatever you one, oyu only have one life and you have to enjoy it, anoher piece of advise is get laid with everyone you can, thin, fat, tall, short, do not discriminate anyone, in the end it all reusmes to sex and everyone can offer you that pleasure, many times anot so beatiful chick can be much better in bed than a supermodel