No Child Left Behind

-VIOLENCE-

NCLB.txt

yeah baby, this is how much money i got from the government!

:peopleseybrow:

thanks bush!

i'm also looking forward to being shipped off to iraq as well with your draft coming up!! :clapping:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wasnt from the fafsa was it!? i think you did something wrong here...

shiet ! lemme buy you a drink!

Edited by KyokugenKiss

i'm also looking forward to being shipped off to iraq as well with your  draft coming up!!

You do know that's false. Right?

I'm sick of people saying that Bush is gonna reinstate the draft. Let me explain it for all you cheerleaders. T-h-e-r-e i-s n-o-t g-o-n-n-a b-e a d-r-a-f-t u-n-d-e-r t-h-e B-u-s-h A-d-m-i-n-i-s-t-r-a-t-i-o-n.

In reality John Kerry keeps saying he has a plan. Please ignore that he hasn't said what his plan is, other than he has one, or that the only senaters/representatives that actually support it are democrats.

If Bush wants to even think about starting another war with Iraq and Afghanistan still ongoing, there probably will be another draft.

edit: you guys are not alone in your thinking: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/100...Fears08-ON.html

Edited by random guy

If Bush wants to even think about starting another war with Iraq and Afghanistan still ongoing, there probably will be another draft.

edit: you guys are not alone in your thinking: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/100...Fears08-ON.html

Take notice of the word "Believe" anybody who insists on pushing the myth that we will have a draft is spouting bullshit.

I'm telling you Bush is not going to reinstate the draft. Period.