No Child Left Behind

-VIOLENCE-

It saves me time from writing something long since you don't care to pay attention.

You mean because I'm right, so can easily counter anything you say

Because you're ignorant and don't bother to account for what you don't know. You aren't even in America, yet you bother to open your mouth and prove how ignorant you really are.

Ugh. Do you even know WHY he two democrats proposed the bill? Because they KNEW it would get shot down, and now there's a better chance that it won't be proposed again, since it has already been voted on.

About that, yes. S-89 was sponsored by Fritz Hollings and HR-163 was sponsored by Charlie Rangle, both democrats.

Now look at the sponsors of HR-163:

Rep Abercrombie, Neil

Rep Brown, Corrine

Rep Clay, Wm. Lacy

Rep Conyers, John, Jr.

Rep Cummings, Elijah E.

Rep Hastings, Alcee L.

Rep Jackson-Lee, Sheila

Rep Lewis, John

Rep McDermott, Jim

Rep Moran, James P.

Rep Norton, Eleanor Holmes

Rep Stark, Fortney Pete

Rep Velazquez, Nydia M. -

Everyone of them is also a democrat and all are members of the (racist) Congressional Black Caucus.

I clearly know 10 times more about your country's politics than you do. Pretty sad considering you're an American and I'm not and all. But hey, feel free to keep reveling in ignorance, because for Bush supporters, the truth hurts.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

QUOTE(NeuronMaster @ Oct 18 2004, 03:20 PM)

QUOTE(random guy @ Oct 17 2004, 05:14 PM)

QUOTE(Skythe @ Oct 18 2004, 11:09 AM)

It saves me time from writing something long since you don't care to pay attention.

You mean because I'm right, so can easily counter anything you say

Because you're ignorant and don't bother to account for what you don't know. You aren't even in America, yet you bother to open your mouth and prove how ignorant you really are.

Ugh. Do you even know WHY he two democrats proposed the bill? Because they KNEW it would get shot down, and now there's a better chance that it won't be proposed again, since it has already been voted on.

About that, yes. S-89 was sponsored by Fritz Hollings and HR-163 was sponsored by Charlie Rangle, both democrats.

Now look at the sponsors of HR-163:

Rep Abercrombie, Neil

Rep Brown, Corrine

Rep Clay, Wm. Lacy

Rep Conyers, John, Jr.

Rep Cummings, Elijah E.

Rep Hastings, Alcee L.

Rep Jackson-Lee, Sheila

Rep Lewis, John

Rep McDermott, Jim

Rep Moran, James P.

Rep Norton, Eleanor Holmes

Rep Stark, Fortney Pete

Rep Velazquez, Nydia M. -

Everyone of them is also a democrat and all are members of the (racist) Congressional Black Caucus.

I clearly know 10 times more about your country's politics than you do. Pretty sad considering you're an American and I'm not and all. But hey, feel free to keep reveling in ignorance, because for Bush supporters, the truth hurts.

oh, and NeuronMaster, how exactly is the Congressional Black Caucus 'racist'? that's a pretty disgusting comment and i'd sure liek to hear you back it up.

Oh, and to hear some of you stand back and argue like you know everything is pretty sad. You stand and you preach but you don't know and you don't GET INVOLVED. I'm traveling to Pennyslvania the weekend before the election to help the Kerry campaign BECAUSE I CARE. So know what you stand for and back up your views with actions, not words, before you all spout off. :afro:

P.S. - GEORGE W. BUSH is the one weakening the U.S. military because PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED IN IRAQ!! Anybody who doesn't see the war for the mistake that it is is in denial, on a religious crusade, or a mindless drone of Karl Rove. Enough said.

Edited by darkmage479

http://www.votenader.com/why_ralph/index.php?cid=93

It's a letter from Nader asking for an apology from the Congressional Black Caucus for statements made.

Congressional Black Caucus Meeting of June 22, 2004

Congressman Watt: You're just another arrogant white man -- telling us what we can do* -- it’s all about your ego - another f * * * ing arrogant white man.

http://www.votenader.com/why_ralph/index.php?cid=93

It's a letter from Nader asking for an apology from the Congressional Black Caucus for statements made.

Congressional Black Caucus Meeting of June 22, 2004

Congressman Watt: You're just another arrogant white man -- telling us what we can do* -- it’s all about your ego - another f * * * ing arrogant white man.

So he used a few dirty words, and now he's a racist. Republican Zell Miller was a long-time advocate of slavery, among other things. But then I guess he's not racist, because he's a republican right?

Oh and kyokugenkiss, I don't know about anyone else, but over here voting is compulsory once you reach 18, and in fact I just voted twice in 2 weeks just weeks ago (for both local and federal parliament)

Edited by random guy

• 2 weeks later...

Black Caucus Racist?

Need i remind you that the US still imprisons blacks at a higher rate than South Africa during apartheid?

And who consistent pushes for mandatory minimum setencing?

Republicans

And who pushes for tougher drug laws?

Republicans

And who voted against Martin Luther King jr. day?

Republicans

"What I want to tell you...Ladies and Gentlemen...That there's not enough troops in the Army...to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the nigger race into our theatres, into our swimming pools, into our homes and into our churches."

-- Strom Thurman, 1948.

"When Strom Thurman ran for president, we voted for him! We're proud of it! And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all of these problems over all of these years either."

-- Trent Lott, December, 2002.

Oh and another thing... Rehnquist, the Republican Supreme Court Justice, wrote the dissenting opinion in the 1984 Universal v. Sony case. So if the Republicans had their way, VCR's would have become illegal.

Listening, reading, or watching liberal news does not count as knowledge of one's government.