xbox version?

alundra

and can you tell me what should i do with it, burn it to a cd and load it in the xbox or what? thanks

Well, I've not tried to run it off a CD, but I'm sure it would work. But if you can FTP to your Xbox then it would probably just be quicker to load it as an application off the hard drive. If you want to burn it to a disc the make sure you use a CDRW. The program is pretty small, so you may need to put some filler data on the CD too (just put any file on there to take up space). You will probably also need to make sure sure you burn it in a format that is compatible with XBox. You can use a program like Craxtion to make an XBox compatible ISO to burn to a disc. Do you have any experience burning discs for the XBox? Oh yeah, is your XBox even modded yet? If not, then my idea is out since you need to have it modded before you can even run this program.

ok, im getting confuse here.. so what is the point for knowing the version when you already modded your chip..the main reason i want to know my xbox version is that i want to install a modchip on my xbox, in the modchip's installation tutorial tells that i need to identify my version first before installed so that i know which to solder and which not because the motherboard is different in each version...and yea..im completely new to xbox so i never burn any xbox iso before..any tips would be great...thanks..

Edited by alundra

Yea, to find the version, its to do with the serial number on the sticker on the bottom of the xbox, also when and where (what country) it was manufactured. There should be a web page findable from google about this - I remember seeing it when I was looking up info before buying my mod chip.