The Ring 1 and 2

alexis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also another japanese horror to watch is Battle Royale :blink: not really horror but damn is it funny seeing japanese kids kill each other lol.

yeah, I wonder...what is it that makes bllod are suffering so fascinating ina sense. The japanese have always had a talent portraying those; just watch Audition. Great cinema right there.

Ringu is 98327487263487236847263 times better than The Ring. The only thing good that came out of The Ring was the deAth of that horse on the boat.

I'm still trying to get my hands on Ju-on: The Grudge and Audition because they are all from the same people that did Ringu. There's another film in the category of horror by the same people called Crazy Lips that I got from Best Buy. Prepare yourself to say "What the phuck!?" throughout the entire film cuz it's got rape, deAth, rape, singing, rape, comedy, and...rape.

Battle Royale owns so hard. Too bad Battle Royale 2 sucks horribly.

ICHI THE KILLER SHALL OWN YOU!!!!!

wait i heard the movie "the grudge" i think is comingout and its suppose to be really scary..?

theres an american version coming out this fall i believe but... it will most likley be just like the ring was remade of ringu. The orginal the grugde is called Ju-on watch it first i bet its better :blink: but still not really scary.

wait i heard the movie "the grudge" i think is comingout and its suppose to be really scary..?

theres an american version coming out this fall i believe but... it will most likley be just like the ring was remade of ringu. The orginal the grugde is called Ju-on watch it first i bet its better :blink: but still not really scary.

Well the original ju-on was really good and that ghost was really freaky. You should go see the original one before the american one. I hope the american version will be just as good cuz they got that kid that sounds like a freakin cat in it!