metal gear solid substance

Adel151

if you've ever played MGS substance for xbox you can also notice raidens hair it has black edges which im guessing could be the Nvidia card that the console has. now thats just hair imagine levels like project gothem where you may see white edges at certain spots in first person mode. lets just face it xbox is not perfect even though i own one but i mainly use it for emulators as it is more aless like a pc. so i guess i do like xbox for the emulators not much for gameplay. hopefully i'll buy halo 2 and see how much the consoles graphics can produce. it has its upsides and downsides but lets face it gameplay is not one of the things its good at. :afro:

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

You can turn off the noise filter in Silent Hill 2 PS2 version too; the option is just hidden... same with SH3 (and SH4 I suppose).

yes but thats only in the the director's cut version that was out in japan and europe; the ps2 usa version doesn't have the noise turn off since that option was added the later released director's cut for xbox.

You can turn off the noise filter in Silent Hill 2 PS2 version too; the option is just hidden... same with SH3 (and SH4 I suppose).

yes but thats only in the the director's cut version that was out in japan and europe; the ps2 usa version doesn't have the noise turn off since that option was added the later released director's cut for xbox.

Really? Wow, that sucks big hairy things.