This is not a rom request

zhugeliang

Just wondering if anyone out there has actually gotten a working version of ssv or kof 2003 working on the mame default xbe of the latest fbaxxx. since the last upgrade I have not been able to get those games to work.

Just wondering if anyone out there has actually gotten a working version of ssv or kof 2003 working on the mame default xbe of the latest fbaxxx. since the last upgrade I have not been able to get those games to work.

Use the version, I posted in the "how to compile FBA-xxx." The source is available too. So, if you don't like what I've done...compile your own version...

-djohng

Thats actually the one that I am using right now and I dont have any problems playing it at all its just some of the games I am not able to find the Mame version of the game and its been some months now since Ive been looking. Just wanted to see if anyone else had better luck then I have.

Thats actually the one that I am using right now and I dont have any problems playing it at all its just some of the games I am not able to find the Mame version of the game and its been some months now since Ive been looking. Just wanted to see if anyone else had better luck then I have.

A number of the CRCs come from Romshare forums. And most of them are patched or from partial source code that was in IQ_132 forums.

I have all of the harder to find roms from patching or searching...otherwise I wouldn't be able to test the source.

(I have a full set based on my source so keep looking....and patching.)

-djohng

you know a good source of these patches? with instructions on what roms to patch and so on? id kinda like to get my roms working someday :blink:

Romshare forums. Use the search function and search on the CRC code of the rom. (ie. 0x2a32ab3d would be 2a32ab3d entered in the search)

And there's a combiner/splitter program available also that splits or combines the roms for a number of them also...instructions are also on those forums.