Eyes burning, heart pumping...

I found a part of myself I never knew I had...

The side that wants to fight and I don't mean fight in life I mean the kind of lust for battle and fighting weaponless, same thing the saiyan's experience...

I myself have never been that much of a fighter bcuz of my not-so-athletic constitution and being short, but I now realize I have to fuel this need... I figure since my fists are extremely weak and my legs over-developed from 7 years of bike-ridding I should take up Tae Kwon Do, however I still haven't found a dojo/teacher in my city, which leaves me to immitate Kim's moves often falling on my back or head due to lack of instability...

After 3 years I will move to the capital to study and I will start learning Taoism there...

If all goes well (hopefully) I will be representing Romania in the next Olympic games!! I really want that I just need to fight;

These days I'm constantly picking fights with any dude I meet but they don't degenerate enough to get to the hitting part(I do know I will prolly get beaten most of the time but I don't care I just wanna fight)

Edited by axl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure your high school has a wrestling team? Also note that Tae kwon do has been proven highly ineffective in actual combat because of its lack of full contact sparring and overly flashy moves. Unless you have a world class TKD school around you or you can learn to use your TKD techniques in sparring against someone that trains and is skilled in a more effective fighting art (MMA, Muay Thi, Submission grappling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Jeet kune Do) than don't expect to be a well rounded complete martial artist.